TN2302AP IP Media Processor Features
The TN2302AP IP Media Processor is the H.323 audio platform that provides voice over internet protocol (VoIP) audio access to the switch for local stations and outside trunks.
- Supports hairpin connections and shuffling of calls between TDM connections and IP-IP direct connections
- Can perform echo cancellation, silence suppression, fax relay service, DTMF detection, and conferencing
- Can be updated using the firmware download feature
- Supports fax, TTY and modem calls over corporate intranet using pass-through mode
- Supports 64kbps clear channel transport in support of BRI secure telephones and data appliances (does not include support for H.320 video)
- SupportsT.38 Fax over the Internet and modem tones over corporate intranet