Avaya G350 Media Gateway Features
The Avaya G350 Media Gateway is a high performance converged telephony and networking device that sits in a small branch location, providing all the infrastructure needs in one box.
- Designed for use in an eight to 72 user environment, aimed at branch offices with 16 to 40 stations
- Provides 6 media module slots and an embedded analog media module
- Features a VoIP engine, WAN router, and PoE LAN switch, and provides full support for IP, DCP, and analog telephones
- Can optionally house and internal Avaya S8300 media server as a local survivable processor or as the main media server for stand-alone deployment
- Provides full data networking services, precluding the need for WAN router or LAN switch
Integrates with S8700 series, S8500, S8400, and S8300 media servers running Avaya Communication Manager software